At Vital Chiropractic Dr. Sam uses the most specific, scientific, chiropractic technique which is called Torque Release. This technique provides practice members of any age with the most gentle and reproducible chiropractic adjustments available. It is a mixture of the best-of-the-best systems of chiropractic assessment and care.
Torque Release Technique involves using The Integrator, a torque and recoil release adjusting instrument which automatically discharges when a predetermined contact pressure is reached. With chiropractic having entered its second century, this up-to-date, functional, scientific, neurologically based model is the best that is available today.
Through the specific analysis, Dr. Sam can identify where and if there is any nerve interference down to the vertebral level. She then administers very gentle, specific chiropractic adjustments to align the spine and remove the interference. This specificity leads to better results and longer lasting effects.
The Torque Release Technique is:
1) PRECISE: When using an Integrator we can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
“Torque Release Technique is based upon what (the founders of chiropractic) Drs. D.D. and B.J. Palmer intended – that we have innate and genetic potential and that the subluxation interferes with this expression. TRT is a tonal technique based on constant never ending improvement.”
Matthew McCoy, D.C.
Director of Research Life University,
Chief Editor of Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research; VP of Council of Chiropractic Practice